• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server with Network around the world.

daiondoroga

I am looking for a good dedicated server hosting which is expanded throughout the world. I have about 10000 unique per day and about 50GB used each day. However my servers are only in Philadelphia, United States right now and I think that takes too long for my visitors to download software.

If any one has any idea of Good Dedicated server provider with Good reliability and good performance rate please help me out here....

This will be the first time I will be getting a dedicated server.

Thank you very much for your help. Have a Great Day/Night!!!!

Your best bet is to contact a different range of companies, and ask where their datacenter is located. If one company can offer you servers from all over the world in different datacenters, they are most likely a reseller.

a 10mbit connection pushing 9000gb transfer......good luck with that one slugger.

You should definately look into a geographical load balanced solution from multiple companies. The geographical solution will choose the closest server to the end user and pull data from that unit. Fairly simple concept but the implementation can be a bit rough. I would definately hire a true consultant for that job

The server will be located at savvis datacenter.

A&M Hosting can offer you the following plan:

A&M Dedicated Custom

1 domain name free for life

AMD Barton 3000
1024 MB RAM
2 x 80 GB HDD SATA
2000 GB Tier 1 Bandwidth
8 IPs (5 useable)
cPanel/WHM & Fantastico Included
OS of your choice (pm or email me for options)
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Basic Managment
100mbps uplink
$165 /Month
NO Set-Up Fees

Please PM me or email me at admin@aandmhosting.com if you would like any more information or are interested in hosting with us.

Thank You,
A&M Hosting

Last edited:
You should look into content distribution services. There are a select few companies that offer this, and there prices are going down lately to the point where its feasible for individuals with a mid-size budget to afford.

Back