• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

Patrick

Looking for a decent dedicated server to run a website or two (gets a lot of traffic). My budget is around $50 (I could go up to $60, but I'd rather stay lower than that if possible). Dual Core & Free Control Panel is always a plus. I can pay by PayPal.

Thanks! :)

Hello,

This is at the higher end of your budget, but it's what we have available:
+--------------------------+
l Intel Dual Core ATOM 330
l 250GB SATA Hard Drive
l 2048 (2GB) DDR2 RAM (Max 2GB)
l 3500GB Monthly Bandwidth
l 8 Dedicated IP Addresses
l 100mbps Uplink Port
l Only $75.00 per month!
+------- Order Now! -------+

I will discount this to $60.00 and give you Direct Admin FREE of charge! Do not select a control panel on the order form, simply e-mail sales@buzzservers.com once your order has been placed and we will ensure that DA is installed and licensed.

Coupon code: FWS-ATOM-001

Hello,

Thanks for the offer! Where are you servers located? Do you have a file to download / IP to ping?

Hello,

Incase you are still looking:

Intel Dual Core Atom
2GB RAM
500GB Hard Drive
3TB Transfer
Free DirectAdmin available on request
Linux/BSD Flavor of choice.
5 Usable IP Addresses on private VLAN
$0 Setup - $60 per month

Location is in Kansas City. If you have any questions please let me know. These machines are owned and colocated.

Last edited:
Bump, looking to expand to a dedicated now. Budget is $75/month, although the cheaper the better. Dual Core, Direct Admin preferably. 24/7 support is a plus.

Last edited:
HighLayer | Budget Dedicated Server

Hello, we would like to offer you our following dedicated server. A free control panel can be installed upon request.:

CPU: Celeron E Dual Core
RAM: 1 GB RAM
HDD: 320 GB SATA II
Premium Bandwidth: 10 Mbps, 3000 GB Included, $0.25 x GB add.
IPs: 7 IPs Included
APC Port: APC Remote Reboot Port Included

Only 75$/month, we accept Paypal. If you would like to order please contact us or private message me.

Thanks for the offers. :)

I'd also like to add that DDoS Protection is also a plus, as we were just under a heavy attack (200 mbps) and I'm looking for a host able to mitigate this quickly and as cost-effective as possible.

You might want to look at hosts who offer ddos protection such as Gigenet

It's most likely outside of his $75 price range though...

On a side note, ddos protection is not cheap. You typically need a hardware firewall for the larger attacks, which is quite costly.

I'm not quite sure where the attack came from; as we haven't really had any issues for the past 3 months. I configured the firewall, and added a lot more security precautions which will hopefully help. No issues so far so that's a good sign.

SPECIAL!
CPU/Processor: Pentium 4 3.0
RAM/MEMORY: 2GB
Hard Drive(s): 120GB
Bandwidth: 1TB
Network Uplink: 10Mbps [+$5 for 100Mbps]
I.P. Addresses: 5
Price: $75/mo | Order Now

Next 3 orders get a 250GB Hard Drive!!

Add-ons:
  • cPanel/WHM and Fantastico: $30.00/mo
  • DirectAdmin: $20.00/mo
  • RAM (per GB): $10.00/mo

sharktech.net have ddos protected servers very cheep, and bandwidth cheap mayhaps you would like to try them out, they are alright but nothing to write home about support wise, they own at ddos protection and price though...

Well I installed APF, DDoS Deflate, and a few other security programs that should help out. No more issues concerning DDoS attacks so I think that may have just been a one-time thing.

Patrick, were you looking for an Core2Duo based machine or would an Dual Core Atom (displays 4 cpus in cpanel) be okay?.

Probably a Core2Duo.

Edit: I will most likely be purchasing from Wise Dedi on Monday. Thanks for the offers everybody! :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Client has ordered from WiseDedi. Were waiting for our hardware to come in and the OP will be online :).

Back