• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Servers Starting as low as $29.95 a month

FloridaColonet

Here are a couple of dedicated server deals for someone who has outgrown their reseller account or wants to have the control that having your own dedicated server gives you.

Celeron 500Mhz
128MB RAM
8GB Hard Drive
300GB Monthly Transfer
CentOS
DirectAdmin Control Panel (http://www.directadmin.com)
3 IP's
100Mbit Switch Port

$49 Setup, $29.95 per month
$0 setup, $49.95 per month

Celeron 1.7Ghz
512MB RAM
40GB Hard Drive
500GB Monthly Transfer
CentOS
DirectAdmin Control Panel (http://www.directadmin.com)
5 IP Addresses - Private VLAN
$49 Setup - $79/mo.

Also, add a 10Mbit unmetered port for just $100 per month!!! <-- good for shoutcast servers.

WHM/CPanel additional $35 per month (Includes Fantastico)

Question - Where are the servers located ?
Answer - Kansas City, MO USA - Level 3 and Global Crossing

Question - What can I run on this server ?
Answer - We allow the use of the servers for anything other then IRC.

Question - Can I get reboots ? And When ?
Answer - Reboots are free and are available 24 hours a day.

Question - Got an IP I can ping ?
Answer - Yes.. Test IP 69.30.192.1.

These servers are not located on junk , they are ran off of quality bandwidth.. Just look below for details.

The Kansas City, MO Datacenter network utilizes a 2.5G direct fiber feed to Global Crossing™ as well as a 100 MB Ethernet drops from Cogent™ and WilTel™ Communications, and is running redundant BGP4 routing.
Level3™ is on the way in mid-2004. Our building itself is home to multiple tier-1 providers such as Wiltel™, Qwest™, AT&T™, MCI™, Cogent™, Xspedius Communications™, and Global Crossing™..to name a few.

Please email sales@floridacolo.net if you would like to take advantage of one of these server specials.

All servers are subject to availablity so act fast...

Last edited:
Back