• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

digital cameras

Originally posted by max_payne
DIGITAL CAMERAS ARE COOL!!!
Darn right! Nothing better than loading a 256 MB card in it and having only 399 shots left. They make those IBM microdrives too (which I don't own, as I have no need for it), but those are pretty amazing.

I wish I could find something that used CF cards, as I have 3 of the 8MB cards. Aren't overly useful for the camera, however maybe in something else....

Originally posted by jason
what do you guys think of this camera?
http://fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartn...rent=PRODUCT_CATEGORY_235286&product=43860737

I've heard a lot of good things about Fuji digital cameras, in particular the 6800...

Here's another review to do some research with... http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/F2600/F26A.HTM .

Conclusion
Nice image quality, a compact body design, and true, 3x optical zoom make the 2600 Zoom a welcome addition to Fuji's digicam line. Fuji's previous models in this series (the 2400 Zoom and 1400 Zoom before it) both delivered good pictures at excellent prices. The FinePix 2600 Zoom expands on that heritage, with pictures that are sharper and more colorful than ever, at a great price that even includes (a drum roll, please) rechargeable batteries and a charger right in the box. Overall, this is an excellent camera for entry-level users, really one of the strongest entries in that part of the market. Highly recommended!

2Mega pixel and over is good, they print very well...

and 450k isnt bad figuring that they are over 600 x 800 or so... i think

depends on how much you want to print (in size) or if you want to print at all... 2+ MP is best tho

I'll tell ya this right now, get one of those super-charge batteries for your camera. They eat batteries like there's no tomorrow. No, you never have to buy film but I go through batteries soooo fast!!

BTW mine is a DC215 gold millennium kodak. Get a higher end one than mine... LOL

I have a kodak dc290 second model that is 3.3mp It is very nice, and it can take lenses and filters and I got it all for under $500 with a case

Back