• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Directadmin or cPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on the tool.

However people who not server beginners, i would straight out recommend cPanel because it has many tools that will help you out.

DirectAdmin is straight to the point however can require more extensive linux knowledge to fix issues. It doesn't have as many features, however i find it to be the control panel of choice for me personally.

My clients would state otherwise. With the new x3 skin which cPanel has created, there is video tutorials which clients absolutely adore.

Hope that helps,
Tylar

Not sure on the tool.

However people who not server beginners, i would straight out recommend cPanel because it has many tools that will help you out.

DirectAdmin is straight to the point however can require more extensive linux knowledge to fix issues. It doesn't have as many features, however i find it to be the control panel of choice for me personally.

My clients would state otherwise. With the new x3 skin which cPanel has created, there is video tutorials which clients absolutely adore.

Hope that helps,
Tylar

Actually,

There is a tool :) We recently used it for a client transfer from cPanel to DirectAdmin and it has worked great. Everything worked perfectly in DirectAdmin. I believe I still have the tool laying around somewhere but it is available on the Directadmin forums.

As a admin id pick DirectAdmin over cpanel any day..
Also as a client Id pick DA over cpanel anyday..
But If I was sales hungry Id go with cpanel as it seems to be what everyone wants..
DirectAdmin is really good for IRC service sales though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back