• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DIRT CHEAP! Shoutcast/Reseller Hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wengkit

Greetings to all,
Looking for a cheap plan but got not enough money to spare? LOOK HERE!

I'm currently selling resellers/shoutcasts hosting. Bascially,shoutcast is a programme that allows u to DJ/broadcast in the internet and thus allowing the listeners to view it. If u are interested to purchase one of the shoutcast hosting feel free to msn me or email me at
support@shout-hosting.servers4me.com if u need any of these following:

Shout-hosting Services.
1)Shoutcast Hosting.
2)Reseller shoutcast plans.

Site is located at http://shout-hosting.servers4me.com

We currently uses cast-control to control our shoutcast servers. If u think the plan are too expensive please either msn me or email me at the above addresses to perhaps discuss a cheaper plan.
We are a registered host since we just started. There's a seal on the bottom of the site therefore u can feel safe on purchasing shoutcast hosting with us.

Server Stats: Linux Red Hat. Datacentre in New York/United Kingdom.

Money back 30 days gurantee is also enabled too to provide exisiting customers with better services. If u need more support u can either open a support ticket by registering at the cast-control and i will reply u asap or either use msn support. Live support will be up soon... :)

Best Regards,
Matt.

PS:Do tell me how u feel about the site please. Any critisim/comments are welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back