• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dns

Not only does it require a plugin, but even if you do download the plugin, it only works with internet explorer. And more ppl are switching to Opera and FireFox everyday. So its pretty much useless.

well the truth is that I didn't relize you had to do that download thing so yea thanks for telling me.

sorry guys and dont shoot me down either but yes they are real domain names, a domain name is only an address and yes you can work with firefox with dotworlds. see faq30 on their site - yes u need to do something but I dont see what all the fuss is about. its a new idea it seems good whats the problem with a download. you have acrobat - cant read anything pdf without downloading that, same with flash.

anyway best of all its all free :bandit2:

sorry guys and dont shoot me down either but yes they are real domain names, a domain name is only an address and yes you can work with firefox with dotworlds. see faq30 on their site - yes u need to do something but I dont see what all the fuss is about. its a new idea it seems good whats the problem with a download. you have acrobat - cant read anything pdf without downloading that, same with flash.

anyway best of all its all free
True but you would have to get everyone to download the software to make your URL usable. Am I correct?

domainworld's domain sucks.

currently the download contains no adware/spyware. But in future they will surely add some thing like that. After all, no body gives a domain for free.

I registered myself a free domain there, just to make sure that if it becomes really popular, i should not be left behind.

instead try some where earning/winning a domain like rjcuckhosting( they gave me a free domain ).

baggy.

True but you would have to get everyone to download the software to make your URL usable. Am I correct?

This is true but for me and a lot of the people this is not a problem at all. we are not looking for millions of people to visit our websites in fact milllions and millions of people never even heard of our sites much less want ever to visit. but for our groups, we all know what to do (done it already) and its a helluva a lot more convenient and easy.

I think bagpiper may or may not have a point here, but I mean there are lots of downloads thathavebeen around for ages (acrobat eg etc) and they never (dont think) put in anything in their download, so i dunno maybe dotw shud get the benefit of the doubt. anyway i see you got one just in case thats always a good idea coz you never know. I got one or two myself....ok I got more than two........ok ok i got a lot more than that ...ok ok..........

Back