• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do any of you ever sleep ?

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
I noticed quite a few members on here never seem to log off?

DAN on from first light until the moon comes out and he changes into a werewolf and then he`s still on here..

Colonel Decker "from the A-Team"cant decide what to wear under his kilt...

Jan, Lives in sunny Australia and on here all the time! Go do some surfing.. :)

Just a Rant :)

Past my bedtime, mummy's calling (almost 1:am)

I spend way too many hours here too. I wonder what I did on the internet before I spent all my time here.

I am 13

I am still Online (not here always tho)

its 11.49P here and i usally goto sleep about... 2 Am

I do sleep, and I am only using the Internet for like 3 - 6 hours daily nowadays depending on that day.

Look stonerocket, most of us have installed some hardware that lets us plug ourselves into the wall so we do not have to sleep. That being said, for old timers like myself who can still remember before was always electromagnetically hardened (last August), we fear there will be a catastrophic system failure in the case of a powerful electromagnetic pulse. I usually would like to get to bed by 10 or 11, but then the hours roll by and I still haven't gone to brush my teeth ... yawn ... and then I am tired and am reluctant to get up so usually it takes me a while then eventually I go to bed a few hours later than I had hoped.

Last edited:
Look stonerocket, most of us have installed some hardware that lets us plug ourselves into the wall so we do not have to sleep. That being said, for old timers like myself who can still remember before was always electromagnetically hardened (last August), we fear there will be a catastrophic system failure in the case of a powerful electromagnetic pulse. I usually would like to get to bed by 10 or 11, but then the hours roll by and I still haven't gone to brush my teeth ... yawn ... and then I am tired and am reluctant to get up so usually it takes me a while then eventually I go to bed a few hours later than I had hoped.
Where can you buy that hardware? :O

Back