• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do any of you ever sleep ?

Red Bull... I've only drank it twice before and my parents don't really think it's good for me to drink it at this age.

I drink Kick, a cheaper imitation. Use it for All-Nighters at LAN centres when I go, or at school when I need something to keep me awake during French.

I sleep 7/8hours a day.

Maaan remembering Red-Bull ...

Had a final from math i think ??? I drank 2 espressos and a red bull all in a 30 minutes period .. While writing i tought my head was going to explode ...

Sleep ? What is that ? I know when i get lag and need to go ping some time in a dark room.

Forgive me for being such a No0b here but........

What does the word "Sleep" mean? Like, is that when you eat lots of Beef Burgers and get all lazy and stuff, because if it is, I sleep alot.
Then I change into a Warewolf!!!!!!!! *growls*

What does the word "Sleep" mean? Like, is that when you eat lots of Beef Burgers and get all lazy and stuff, because if it is, I sleep alot.
Lol, If your eyes end up closing after eating those beef burgers, yes that would be what we call sleeping.

You crack me up Dan!
... now I want a hamburger though :cow2:

I was spending to long on here up untill 3-4 days ago when I got real busy with job offers etc... I have hardly been here since when I have been on the net iv been playing SA:MP :D
I will soon loose my 5 posts a day avg..

I was spending to long on here up untill 3-4 days ago when I got real busy with job offers etc... I have hardly been here since when I have been on the net iv been playing SA:MP :D
I will soon loose my 5 posts a day avg..
Maybe you can just wait for November to get your bold. :p

Back