• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do lookquick pay?

bryceton

They seem good. No minumum payout for putting a search engine on your site you get 50% of what they make plus 1 cent for every search one of your visitors does!
Seems like a very fair search engine. They are fast to review accounts too. I applyed and got accepted in 20 minutes :)
Anyone Have any experience with them?
Only thing i dont like is thats its a bit hard to see how much each term is worth.

I can't say I have ever heard of them. Good luck with them and please report back here at a later date as to their performance, payments etc whether it be positive or negative :cool:

Here are some updates
I got sent this email recently this is just the first part...

Hello Affiliates:

We will start payment process on the 15th of this month (1-15-2003)
All payments must be requested before the 1-12-2003

Payment for December 1-2002 to January 15-2003

So this probabably proves that they will pay if they dont then I'll probabably here about it shortly after Jan 15 as im a member of one of thouse Paid to get emails programs and they use lookquick. Me Myself am not bothering taking out the money right now as it isnt much as my site is small.

2) More info about lookquick:
You almost always get paid only 1 cent a search. They have tons of resaults on the search engine, I suspect that most of them were listed for free but Im not sure, But the ones that are paid to be listed usually only pay a few cents. so you make a couple cents a search.
Overall: Without knowing for sure yet if this would pay I would Recommend this for People with Smaller hit sites that couldnt make the high minumum payout that other search engines do.

sidenote: They have a contest starting on the 15th i think its something like refer 75 members in a month and get 100 bucks lol something like that, but they said they all have to have websites.

Back