• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do NOT drink from hotel glasses?

I've never been to a hotel where the cups weren't pre-wrapped, disposable plastic :confused2 I wouldn't drink out of a glass cup in a hotel room

They did a expose on this on our local fox station a while back, its pretty sick to see what they actually do or dont do should i say.

I just find it disgusting. They even investigated Sheraton which is a fairly more expensive hotel chain thus higher service should be expected especially when they have multiple stars on their rankings.

I did experience the glass cup not too long ago however never touched it as it never tempted me to drink anything out of it fortunately enough :)

Gross.

Good thing I live here, so I don't have to stay at our hotels. Cobb county is scary as-is.

Its definitely enough to make your stomach turn, just think if they never washed the glasses how many germs are lurking on the rims ewwwwww so gross lol

Pretty sure I've drank out of worse before. Yu'd be amazed what you'll drink out of once you've consumed enough liquor.

I've never been afraid of germs or anything... except for on public toilets. I drink rain water when there's no free alternative. Big whoop.

Try going to Iraq and spending a year serving your country.

You would drink from a toilet without care if you saw the lifestyle for the people of the country, better yet the way we lived. I mean, we didn't live to bad, but I would probably do more than most now and not think twice.

Germ freaks are an epidemic. Just wash your hands a few times a day, and you will be fine. Vitamins are wonderful for one's immune system.

Yeah, but we don't want to live like them Escalus. We want to try and keep things as sanitary as possible ;)

Try going to Iraq and spending a year serving your country.

You would drink from a toilet without care if you saw the lifestyle for the people of the country, better yet the way we lived. I mean, we didn't live to bad, but I would probably do more than most now and not think twice.

Germ freaks are an epidemic. Just wash your hands a few times a day, and you will be fine. Vitamins are wonderful for one's immune system.

The way they live has nothing to do with the standards that are set here. We are not in Iraq and drinking out of a toilet is not an option here. The way those glasses are cleaned is unacceptable and I am glad the health officials did take some steps.

You can't blame the cleaning staff. They're just perpetuating the standards of cleanliness found in their home country.

Back