• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does popuptraffic pay?

Have no experience with them but i used them and had almost 15 $ When i came to know that they have banned almost 150 countries incl mine from the program but havent declared openly. But i heard they pay.

Originally posted by khuldun
...they have banned almost 150 countries incl mine from the program but havent declared openly...
http://www.popuptraffic.com/terms.html

Czar i meant openly
when u have the application form and the country field u have to keep it nice and short so that the person can find his/her country easily not that u enter it manually and after 4-5 months come to know that u were not supposed to take part in the program!

Hey but u guys dont pay to Pakistani Webmasters do ya. If you do good luck fer many fellow and me and if not then plz try to add our country or rather me!!!

My reply was quite staright forward
i am a Pakistani based webmasters and u dont pay in Pakistan Do u? And then u were saying that my account is open and though i am earning money u wont pay me will u? coz i am in one of yur banned countries. Now tell me will i be paid or the money will b confiscated in the end!

khuldun, if your account is in good standing, then you will be paid. They have been known to make exceptions to the country rule and obviously you are doing all the right things, so enjoy! :classic2:

Back