• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain DNS/E-Mail...

( - P z Y - )

..okay, here is what I want. I want e-mail forwarding and a free domain host. Impossible?
If not...
Is there a host which I can point a domain to (such as mydomain) and it will forward it to a different nameserver thus giving me the domain hosting yet retaining the e-mail for e-mail redirection? Is there something similar possible?
I can't run a mail server yet I want to use mail @ my domain... is this possible with a free host?

Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
..okay, here is what I want. I want e-mail forwarding and a free domain host. Impossible?
If not...
Is there a host which I can point a domain to (such as mydomain) and it will forward it to a different nameserver thus giving me the domain hosting yet retaining the e-mail for e-mail redirection? Is there something similar possible?
I can't run a mail server yet I want to use mail @ my domain... is this possible with a free host?

try netfirms and i know that hypermart & virtualave have free domain hosting... i think they have the email thing to...

- SF

..for one thing, I use php. They don't support it. For another I asked about a manager, not necessarily a host.. so it is on topic here.. but if it's a host it needs:
php
3+ gigs of bandwidth
10+ megs of space
mail()

Hmm...

Back