• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain name registration with MO's

Heh...a month after this was posted and I am just now replying! Anyway, I just checked them out, and they seem cool, however, you need to print the order forum after you fill it out, and mail it to them with the payment. That's all fine and dandy, however, I don't have a printer. Any other suggestions? I don't use credit cards, and I know I don't have a lot of options.

Originally posted by Christy
Heh...a month after this was posted and I am just now replying! Anyway, I just checked them out, and they seem cool, however, you need to print the order forum after you fill it out, and mail it to them with the payment. That's all fine and dandy, however, I don't have a printer. Any other suggestions? I don't use credit cards, and I know I don't have a lot of options.

Could you go to like a library or a friend's house or something and print the order form?

Back