• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain reseller...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibineko

how to become domain reseller?
do i need to pay large sum of fee?:confused4

if i post in wrong section, please correct me .

Last edited:
I think you have posted in the wrong section..

Your question is a bit unclear, are you talking about domain name reseller (.com, .org) or a web hosting reseller?

Domain name resellers, some are free and some are paid.

Web hosting resellers, some are free (very slow, unreliable) but the paid ones are quite good and you get a fair bit of webspace. If you want to host others websites getting a dedicated server is the way to go.

Yes, you can be a domain reseller, you just need apply to the domain register, buy a license from him and then you may sell domains. Prices are different at different registers , for examle you may buy one domain for let's say 6.49$ and sell it for 8$. This difference will be your revenue.

chibineko, you know ahnzet gave you not bad advice. You can earn some sum of money working like a reseller. It gave you good experience anв then you may start off your own web business.

since some of the reseller program need initiak deposit of few hundred or thousand....

i also know some of reseller program...is just don't want to trust or not...
i just consider to be domain reseller ( if posibble ) as part time job....to gain some experince.....

but i like with no deposit. like if i know that a member like to purchase one domain i will put deposit the monay before the purchase and put more when i like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back