• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain reseller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super wolves, wtat's the difference between being a reseller of a reseller and a directi reseller? What's your benefit?

directi reseller will have much cheaper price.

reseller of reseller is call sub reseller and will have price more expen...

for example....

directi reseller can have $6.00 per domain
sub reseller will have price more that $6.00 like $7.00 ( example price)

what the benefit?
earn more profit each time sub reseller sell a domain

see example above...
since sub reseller sell a domain , directi reseller will also earn $1.00

( p/s : me bad in english...):lol:

Just curious.. I have been longing to resell domains too.. But the thing is do we get our own customize Domain Control Panel for the clients? or its centralized with your account.

im looking for a reseller that can offer me domains at 6.49 - 6.99 if i prepay at 50-100USD as registration. The amount that I paid should be considered as consumable.

Thanks guys for this great oppurtunity as a start for us smaller hosts :) my question is can we configure clientexec to work with it or do we just need to use the interface provided?

i found one, A Directi Reseller actually but still verifying what's the catch behind.. offering a .com, .org , .net for 6.59 and a registration of 25$ consumable. I'm still verifying it because it also states a big slab price. If the slab does not apply then it is the best option i think that exist next to Directi.

i found one, A Directi Reseller actually but still verifying what's the catch behind.. offering a .com, .org , .net for 6.59 and a registration of 25$ consumable. I'm still verifying it because it also states a big slab price. If the slab does not apply then it is the best option i think that exist next to Directi.

That Directi reseller has made it to price slab 4 or 5 and they are only making $0.10 per year on each domain name.

The One Hosting Package You Could Ever Find On The Web.

HostOne helps small businesses succeed online by offering white glove ecommerce hostingsolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back