• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain4Post - FREE .com Domain for life

pathankp

Hello Guys
here i'm introducing a NEW Site named Domain4Post.
This site is currently in BETA Stage just join it and be active till it launch Officially.
Visit & Register NOW : Domain4Post .com

and a Good thing they are not just giving free .com domain 1 Year, they are Giving it for Life-Time but you must be active Member.

What do you mean with Beta?
Its just a basic MyBB installation with some free template around it.

And the domains won't be registered on the users name then?
Like some member builds an awesome website and then you just steal it and put it on sale...

But you need to be active member before getting domain ( active on their forum for about 1 month)
btw can any1 confirm this is not scam?

give away is started visit Domain4Post.com for more info and updates.

You still did not answer this:
And the domains won't be registered on the users name then?
Like some member builds an awesome website and then you just steal it and put it on sale...

P.S: From your TOS:

You can make only 1 or 2 post a DAY (minimum 1 Thread or Post Reply).
You can order only 1 Domain & can re-order or renew your domain after 8 to 9 Months of your previous order.
You must have to be active Daily and spend atleast 5 mins or more.
(if you'll not be active your Domain will be take over, so you must have to be active atleast 25 Days in a Month)
To order Domain you must have to give us your
Full Name, FaceBook ID, valid Address, e-Mail, and Mobile number (to recieve verification code)
You are not allowed to use Domain for Adult or any illegal purpose.

It needs urgent change. Otherwise, you are asking for too much for too little. How come you can send mobile verification codes to people all around the world? And what if there are bigger problems in my family or life (such as big exams) that require more attention?

Plus, I'm not giving you my mobile number to anyone who does not provide me atleast shell access. Why do you need facebook IDS?

Last edited:
Back