• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domainhosting with features?

index_15.gif

Unlimited bandwidth
Real ftp access
website manager

What is fake FTP access?

Last edited:
Originally posted by ghs20com
index_15.gif

Unlimited bandwidth
Real ftp access
website manager

What is fake FTP access?

well homefree pro has real ftp access where you login to the ftp with your account username and password and upload directly into your account

as opposed to homefree 3.x which you upload to ftp under anonymous and create a directory with your username and then import the files though the web based account manger

Originally posted by HostUltra

* MySQL is available as a paid upgrade
+ We dont place any banners or popups on your site when it loads, we only have an EXIT popup! Your visitors will not see any ads till 10 seconds after they leave your site! in most cases your visitors will not blame your site on this popup because they dont know its an exit!

Was looking at your server!
Looks really good. I love the exit banner idea! Just have one question. If I make a PHP forum with my one indexation file system and don't use the MySql DB, i can run it free?

Back