• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domainsatcost.ca NOT updating DNS for WEEKS

nameslave

I KNOW all along that Domainsatcost.ca is NOT using a fully automated interface, and here is just ONE MORE example:

I made a DNS update WEEKS ago for one of my clients who has a .com domain with them. I really shouldn't trust their so-called domain management panel which came with a sucessful return (it STILL shows that). When I checked with the whois this morning, nothing has been done! @#$%^&* :mad:

Finally got a real-person reply after 3 e-mail's to them:
I have checked the account and the dns was changed and updated at that time. There was a time out and the system was able update. I have re updated the information to the registry. It will propogate in 24 to 48 hours.
I guess he meant "the system was NOT able TO update".

I have been moving all my own domains out, but that is my client's. And I begin to doubt Namescout.com (an ICANN-accredited registrar) since Domainsatcost.ca is one of their partners/resellers.

Back