• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't deal with Darkox

Polykranopalous

He is very immature and I have offered things to him and he complained. He doesn't have any money to pay for things, here is my story:

I offered to buy him a domain if he got me 10 forum members to my site. He then said "oh doesnt hosting come wtih it" so out of the kindness of my heart I said fine I can hook you up with some space but you must get me forum members AND place an advertising banner on your site going to mine. Okay he said to me before that he couldnt buy the domain because of no paypal/cc and now he is requesting paid hosting?

Anyways so I hooked him up with the account adn told him that I would give it to him ONCE i get my forum members cause that was one rule i had. And then he asked if I would buy him pants and he would advertise my site on the front and back, then after that he proceeded with a bunch of jokes.

So I have justed asked him how old he was and he is saying he is 20 years old, lieing right to my face. He said "I swear on my mothers grave". I asked him why he doesnt have a job or money if he is 20, but he is in "College". He just replied with this "and yes i have a job, but on a 5$/day job doesn't get me a bank account". Well if he was smart he would know you don'tneed a job to get a bank account hell I've had a bank account since i was 8, and got a job at 16. And he is making a bunch more lies up as we carry the conversation on.

I am posting this because he is childish and I don't want you going through any kind of shit with him. If you want I have saved the chat log and you can see the whole conversation if you do not believe me.

Yes, it is unbelievable. And i insulted him saying he should be able to spell better for a 20 year old in college and he says this:
and you need to realise that if you're buying me a domain it doesn't mean that you're buin me, and you don't have the right to insult me, and make fun of me the way did

I've seen a lot of this before ....

Here's a thought .... it's already done for spammers.

Why not a "bad hosting member" RBL Blacklist?

If implemented similiar to spam blacklists, known bad hosting members
could be blacklisted from all other hosting providers.

I'll have to think about how to implement it such that it doesn't leave huge
open privacy issues etc but I might possibly consider doing that.

Oh well, just a thought for now ....

Back