• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*** Don't you think Host1Free is the best free web hosting? ***

casius

Don't you think that Host1Free became the best free web hosting service??? I would like to know your opinion. If not what we should do to make it the best free web hosting?
If you haven't tried Host1Free yet you can do it anytime:

(Registration requires only you email address!)

Support is available 24/7 via Host1Free.com community forum.

NO BANNERS - NO ADS - NO FORUM POSTS!

* Disk Space 10GB
* Bandwidth 150GB
* Parked Domains 5
* Domain Pointers 5
* Sub Domains 5
* MySQL Database 2
* MySQLi Extension
* PHP Support
* Zend Optimizer
* GD Processor
* .htaccess
* Ioncube Loader
* Curl
* File Uploads
* Cron Jobs
* System Info
* Application Installer
* Web Site Builder
* Custom Error Pages
* FTP Accesss
* WebFTP
* Protected Directories
* Community Forum Support
* POP3
* IMAP Support
* WebMail
* Anti-Virus
* Email Anti-Virus
* Local Backup
* 99.9% Network Uptime

Completely ultimate free web hosting based in Germany, Frankfurt. Powered with cloud technologies. No banners and no ads and even no forum posting. Host1Free.com is a completely new way of free web hosting service.

Your free hosting is very often down and has a bad uptime. You automatically suspend accounts when they install a script with the reason "CPU overload". After the suspension they can't even recover their files.

This is great that you have responded to us. Well we have live monitoring and if some of the users abuses the service we do suspend the user's account, but in regards to normal users we always check website and contact him directly...What is your domain name in Host1Free?

This is great that you have responded to us. Well we have live monitoring and if some of the users abuses the service we do suspend the user's account, but in regards to normal users we always check website and contact him directly...What is your domain name in Host1Free?

Have you offer ipv6 hosting. if your service always stable and unlimited. then I will try buy it.

**Please note the OP asked for these comments**

I would not trust the stability of a webhost that offers 10 GB space & 150GB transfer for free and without a way to pay for it. To me that signifies severe overselling and if a website remotely sniffs that allotment their site will be booted.

I also see the claim of high uptime, but consumers commenting how this is not true.

Thank you guys excellent review :)

We are trying our best, but I will tell you one thing. To tell you the truth we have so many registrations that servers can;t cope with registrations. We are waiting fro the new servers to come and this time we have ordered another 10 servers that will solve the uptime problem.
As you shows :2222 this is directadmin that is not able to cope with registrations, etc.
Well hopefully our problems will be the past after we will install new servers. Yes we do claim 99% uptime and I do not see anything wrong...Therefore this is nto the right figure for this time, but well we will not tell to the new users "Unfortunately, the registration is closed".
In regards to the features and disk space with bandwidth how we can oversell the free hosting....This is cloud hosting and this allows us to manage the satellites and storage modules that way, so this woudl be dedicated to the actual user. I even not sure does XEN kernel allows you to oversell...
I am really glad that more and more people know Host1Free and every review to us is very valuable...Thank you guys!

For me, the free one has bad reputation though the paid plans serves better.
You can offer 1TB webspace for instance and less than 50% uptime or good quality uptime with less resources.

You decide it.

Thank you guys excellent review :)

We are trying our best, but I will tell you one thing. To tell you the truth we have so many registrations that servers can;t cope with registrations. We are waiting fro the new servers to come and this time we have ordered another 10 servers that will solve the uptime problem.
As you shows :2222 this is directadmin that is not able to cope with registrations, etc.
Well hopefully our problems will be the past after we will install new servers. Yes we do claim 99% uptime and I do not see anything wrong...Therefore this is nto the right figure for this time, but well we will not tell to the new users "Unfortunately, the registration is closed".
In regards to the features and disk space with bandwidth how we can oversell the free hosting....This is cloud hosting and this allows us to manage the satellites and storage modules that way, so this woudl be dedicated to the actual user. I even not sure does XEN kernel allows you to oversell...
I am really glad that more and more people know Host1Free and every review to us is very valuable...Thank you guys!

I have an account with you, the directadmin not visit sometimes.

and you server php memory limited 32M, my wordpress site not normal run. it is should 128M+. please update php version and config.

Back