• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Doomsday sucks

foo2thabar

NLC
Don't go see it.

Saw the premiere tonight at Atlantic Station.

I LOL'ed when the Bentley crashed through a bus, which exploded, and was unharmed.

Possibly if you like retarded constant violence. It was actually promising towards the beginning, but after the super-indestructo-tank's windshield was broken out by a feral human with some kind of blunt object, I kind of got pissed.

And I didn't even know what it was about until I saw it. My friend scored four free tickets off of a local radio station for the premiere, so it's not like we paid for it.

Yeah, hot chicks in leather are always good, but I can see that anywhere. I just looked out my window and saw a hot chick in leather battling a megademon. So I can find that just about anywhere and not have to surround myself in the suck that comes with a movie like Doomsday.

Don't go see it.

Saw the premiere tonight at Atlantic Station.

I LOL'ed when the Bentley crashed through a bus, which exploded, and was unharmed.

yeah, i hate when they do ---- like that in movies. pisses me off

Host Factory: Yeah, there's some kind of virus outbreak and basically all of Scotland is shielded off from the rest of the world. A group of cannibalistic feral humans take over Glasgow, etc.

Back