• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Double Posts / Posts Timing Out

wswd

Premium
Premium Member
Anyone else having issues with the posts timing out or such, which sometimes results in double posts?

Happens probably every other time I post. It just sits there and times out, then my browser asks me if I want to leave the page or stay. If I hit "stay" nothing happens. If I leave, it eventually posts, sometimes twice, or I get the "you must wait 45 seconds" error.

Yeah, I've noticed this as well. And it has been doing it on another vBulletin site that I frequent as well. It's been an issue for about 2 weeks now. I don't know what is going on.

I've noticed it too. When I was on the directory page I was logged out quite frequently as well. Was quite something when after some hard work I had submitted my directory information (took quite a while to prepare) and when I submitted the application all of it went up in smoke, because somehow I'd got logged out again. The back button didn't help. At least in the Forum I haven't been logged out yet and I've managed to make a number of posts.

Back