• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dPodStore.com - Gadgets at the Best Price!

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Well, finally (and without any help) I managed to finish my online store :)

I'm currently adding products, but you can see the catalog and order at http://www.dpodstore.com

As an opening sale I'm giving $2 Worldwide AirMail shipping with every order (or you can choose to have $19 Express Shipping)*

If you have any feedback please leave it here :p

*Just $2 on Cellphones and GPS equipment

Hey Dini, wouldn't:

Code:
<?
header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
header("Location: http://www.dpodstore.com/istore");
exit();
?>

Be better for your website's SEO? 301 will send an immediate redirect with transfer of pagerank and search results and everything else :D

Thanks for that, I haven't worried much about that page :p

Stay in touch HostByte, I still need some people to help me out

@Decker: You too, and thanks for your support :)

Still there but the redirects taking a bit longer than it should, calling Dini !!

Decker: I'm currently recovering from 3 days of almost no sleep and 24/7 work, If I see an HTML code I'll prob die staring at the screen
:lol:
Anyway.. I'll login to LxAdmin now to fix it :p

Decker: I'm currently recovering from 3 days of almost no sleep and 24/7 work, If I see an HTML code I'll prob die staring at the screen
:lol:
Anyway.. I'll login to LxAdmin now to fix it :p

Hey Dini, it's still wrong :p The code I posted was in PHP, so you'd probably have to remove the HTML code and rename index.html to index.php :p Have fun!

I still can't access it for some reason :/ I remember stopping over before a couple days back too and it loaded fine..

Nobody else had problems with the store :s Just for some minutes I had trouble with OpenDNS, but that was two days ago

Thanks Adz, and still some people is being unable to access, any thoughts? :s

I can access it through a proxy, pinging it returns a DNS resolve issue, I'm assuming for some reason my ISP hasn't resolved the DNS or something..where are you hosted?

VPS at Galaxy Solutions :s I'm aware it's a DNS issue, I use OpenDNS and sometimes I have trouble with webmail.dpodstore.com

Great store, I ordered from you a few days ago and the delivery was very fast.

It took around 3 days for delivery to the UK. I was told it could take 3 weeks and didn't mind at the price... So overall it's a great and fast service you're providing Dini! :D

Back