• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dropped from google

madmatt911

My website http://wandonline.com was dropped from google.

I fixed two things, I 'nofollow'-ed all of the external links, and I removed a line about linking back to the site.

Is there anything that needs to be done to get it back up? The site relies on being found in search results, so I WILL do what ever it takes to get back in the listings.

That is not all you can do it. First get more quality backlinks to your site. You can get few more authority backlinks by writing few posts on sites like squidoo, hubpages, thublr,... (write about you or your site and link back to your site). Make sure that you will use keywords that you want to rank in your text links. Submit your site to directorys and exchange links with sites that have same topic. That is off-page seo.

Lets talk about on site seo. You don't have meta tags. You need description and keyword meta tags. Make shute to use keywords like "magicians to hire". I see you use h1 tag too. That is good. But you should use your mayor keywords in that tag. You should also rewrite your first page and use relevant keywords in it. Maybe underline them or bald them, but not too much (2-3 times per page).

I hope that helps you.

Yes, Norman is right, put a little efforts to get some good backlinks for your site, and do the onsite changes as mentioned by Norman. This will definitely help you.

I suppose that situation you have is temporary one. And google is very inert system. Wait and I believe that everything will be ok. I do not think that you need to do something in addition.
Good luck.

agree with norman, that's a great advice about SEO:), and like siberforum said, that just temporary one, I believe that too, everything will gonna be okay for you.. wait and seee..

Hunters Moon doesnt appear as text in your web pages. It also doesnt appear in META keywords or descriptions. It doesnt appear in a web page name. So Yahoo wont rank your site highly for that phrase. You apparently have an image with that name and people search Google images to "borrow" images. Add keyword phrases to your site that you want people to type to find your site.

Add it in the webmaster central of Google and there will probably be reasons why your site is dropped from the index of Google. Maybe you have purchased or sold links?

Maybe just enough backlinks.

I dont think thats the real Reason behind removing your site. Google must have sent you a email to info@website or admin@website Please check and solve it.

Back