• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Duuuuude.....Bruce is a mod

Tree said:
I'll do it in one word, but let abush guess what it is. 3 hints:

Starts with 'd'
Ends with 'umbsh!t'
It's not Drumsh!t
---- off! I looked around and didn't find sht so I thought I'd start a thread. Besides this proves he's a good mod cuz he got me instantly.

I could've sworn it wasn't there. I looked two pages into the GD and didn't see it. I was thinking somebody has to have this up here. Anywho I don care, no harm done it's all one now.

Blank Verse said:
A thread started by ME, and you didn't notice? I'm pretty sure that's not possible. I'm really important.
lol I know. I swear I had you in mind. When I looked at Bruce's name and seen the green I was like "wait a minute he's a mod now? I bet Blank already got a thread on this." I think I was looking for a topic that says "Congrats...." but you had it say "Duuuuude......" so I probably didn't notice it cuz o that.

Daniel said:
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Yes but Blank Verse is really important, which has more weight then very, at least in this case.

But Bruce is more important now :p

Daniel said:
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I knew somebody was going to bring that up :p I don't know how to say this...but I'm kind of a big deal.

Whoa, I leave for a day and Bruce becomes a mod and we get a new smile!
:bkick:

Amazing. Congrats, Bruce.

Wow, I leave for 5 days, Webdude is no longer a mod and Bruce's name is green.

Next thing I know Jan is going to be a robot and Blank Verse takes Peo's position.

...Okay, maybe that is slightly far fetched.

Eitherway, congrats Bruce!

Matt8 said:
Wow, I leave for 5 days, Webdude is no longer a mod and Bruce's name is green.

Next thing I know Jan is going to be a robot and Blank Verse takes Peo's position.

...Okay, maybe that is slightly far fetched.

Eitherway, congrats Bruce!

I have better things to spend my money on. Like hookers and coke.

I haven't been to FWS for a while but I just noticed that Bruce has become a SuperModerator :classic2:

Congrats, Bruce :smiley2: :applaudin :applaudin :classic2:

Over a length of time I've noticed that Bruce is consistently helpful with a good sense of humor and he's charming as well :classic2:

This promotion couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Best of luck, Bruce!

Back