• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Earn money From Videos, Payment Proof Here

fundoo

Heres The payment proof

2rpfsjn.jpg

Goto

http://vknock.com

• Make An account
  • Browse From The Videos, and The Ones You Like and Want to promote, Claim Them, They Will Be added to Your account.
  • Promote the links you get in your account, The more traffic you can bring, the more you will earn.
  • Theres no Minimum Payout, or Waiting For Money, You can withdraw anytime Smile

I will Share Some Great Methods To Earn Money Quick Smile

1. Choose One Show, Which is Still Being Aired, Thatis, In Production
like Gossip Girl, Fringes, The Simpsons, Glee, True Blood, How I met Your Mother, Lost, Heros, SuperNatural

2. For Each Episode, Find One or Two Working Sources (You WILL find Atleast One) Try For Megavideo Links, There Is No time Limit For them on Vknock, they Bypass Megavideos Limits

3. Shorten Your Link, Using Bit [.] ly, or any other URL shortner Smile

HOW TO GET VISITORS TO YOUR VIDEOS

>> Promote Your Link On Youtube --> Search For Videos Related to the Show You have Selected to promote.. Find Its Trailers Which Have A lots of views Etc --> Put the URL in as a comment --> Thats It... The more you Do.. The More you will earn

>> Register on Yahoo Answers, Find Questions Related yo Your TV Show, and Answer it with the (Shortened) Link, Its a Great Way to Earn money.

>> If you are Looking For Long Term Large Income, Start a Blog (Wordpress or Blogger) Target The SHOW, Add Episodes Post, and Put the Links In Your Post For "Watch Online"... mix it up Smile

If you Want More Ways To Earn thourgh This Site, Just Throw me a PM, i will Help You Earn a Fortune Smile

Earn More Spend More :evilb:

Congrats. Will look at this later.

PS. One quick question. The links you are promoting, are they actual videos or episodes of the programs that people can watch?

Last edited:
FYI

I signed up for the site, and so far there has only been one episode that I have actually been able to view. The others I have been checking are either dead or in foreign languages.

So how are you supposed to make money if the stuff is dead?

PS. One quick question. The links you are promoting, are they actual videos or episodes of the programs that people can watch?

I signed up for the site, and so far there has only been one episode that I have actually been able to view. The others I have been checking are either dead or in foreign languages.

What shows are you promoting... the ones i do... i pretty much find atleast 3-4 working sources... and i add them to my account... i mostly promote Gossip Girl... One Tree hill... Lost... house...

What shows are you promoting... the ones i do... i pretty much find atleast 3-4 working sources... and i add them to my account... i mostly promote Gossip Girl... One Tree hill... Lost... house...

I tried "In plain site", "Secret Life of an American Teenager", and a few others that I dont remember the names too.

well... try promoting from yahoo answers.... i answer about 8-10 answers daily the quuestions related to "Where can i Watch THIS SHOW online ?" ... i just add that shows episode and then post the links in the answer... works best when u r atleast level 2 :)

well... try promoting from yahoo answers.... i answer about 8-10 answers daily the quuestions related to "Where can i Watch THIS SHOW online ?" ... i just add that shows episode and then post the links in the answer... works best when u r atleast level 2 :)

What good would promoting them do if some/most of the links do not work?

Also, how do you add them to your account?

How do you obtain the link to promote the video?

Last edited:
well yeah... i agree to what you say... but believe me... you will find atleast one Working source... and if you think thats its too hard... then well... just remember you are earning money for that... now well.. everywhere you get to earn money EASILY... you face one or two obsticals... you give up.. and someone else would climb the obsticals...

the TV show videos listed there are just a means to make your work easier.. otherwise you would have been uploading all the video by yourself and then promoting it.. so you cant be actually complaining about this.

You can add your Videos (If you can Upload, or Get Some site where you cann see the video).. specify the Page URL here ::

http://vknock.com/addnewvideo.php

and You get a Working Video... well, even here u still dont have to upload it... just find some site(there are lots of them out there, like blogs and similar) and Enter the Video page URL.

and this way you can even Add Movies and Other Videos Too, not just TV show Episodes.

hope that help you :)

Edit ::

to add them to account

On the Video Page, on left side... click "Claim This Video"... or Using the Add New Video (After You have logged in), it will be automatically added to your account.

I am going to try youtube.com as Yahoo Answers I am finding, doesn't really have a lot of open questions to reply to.

One last question. If someone clicks on that link to watch the movie/show/etc how does vknock.com know that it is your link so you get credit.

Well, now pretty much, they handle it somehow... i dont know for sure.. but since i am getting my earnngs.. so they know who ows which video..:beer:

Back