• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ecommerce shopping cart.

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I am looking for a preferably free shopping cart. Basically what I am looking to do with it is sell products, but the products that I will be selling will be coming with additional purchasable items. Meaning, they have the main product that they buy, and then if they want additional stuff, it will cost them more money. I need to set it up, so if they click on the additional stuff, it will update the shopping cart to not only populate the items that they select, but to populate the new total as well.

Last edited:
I haven't had the chance to try any Shopping cart software's but, i have read a lot about magento on different discussion forums

In the words on Inc. ""Magento is a robust e-commerce software application designed to be simple to customize.""

So far it has 3+million downloads & 90,000+merchants are using it on their sites ...

Back