• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ehm wtf

yikes! nasty, hope she was ok in the end.
seems kind of tasteless to put this on the internet for peoples amusement...

I remember this chick fight at my old high school. One hit the other on the head with a skateboard which broke in half. Lots of blood, screams and panic followed heh.

I don't live in a suburb, nor where those girls from some ethnical minority.

yikes! nasty, hope she was ok in the end.
seems kind of tasteless to put this on the internet for peoples amusement...

Some people are stupid enough to think its cool, well at least some people learn how BAD it can end up by viewing those things.

I mean sure you can annoy yourself at a human being, but what makes you decide you're gonna kill/hurt another person?

Who the ---- are you to decide they should die before you?

Well she was cocky to me, isin't enough for a reason to hurt/kill someone, damn stupid lowlifed retards.

I want to call them (those who fighted, not other black people) for ni**ers, but that would make me a racist.

Slaves was often called ni**ers, so it would be hypocritical for me to call them for ni**ers when they're not slaves :D However they are still lowlifed idiots..

People dont fall down on there arms when they passout
She protected her head when she "passed out".
1 Word Bull----

Some people are stupid enough to think its cool, well at least some people learn how BAD it can end up by viewing those things.

I mean sure you can annoy yourself at a human being, but what makes you decide you're gonna kill/hurt another person?

Well she was cocky to me, isin't enough for a reason to hurt/kill someone, damn stupid lowlifed retards.

I want to call them (those who fighted, not other black people) for ni**ers, but that would make me a racist.

Slaves was often called ni**ers, so it would be hypocritical for me to call them for ni**ers when they're not slaves :D However they are still lowlifed idiots..
purely as a Christian I have always taken the line that no-body has the place to judge anybody, regardless of their race, background or even how they act, - we have no knowledge of events that lead up to them being who they are today.

why? the color of their skin has nothing to do with it.

Well to sum it up ive seen alot of things like this not only on the net but also in real life. We dont know the events that lead up to the fight. So to call someone or a particular race lowlife etc is a bit extreme. You might want to look up the word n**ger and find out what it means..its means ignorant. just food for thought. Hell ive even gotten into a few fights as a kid im sure we all have. Its human nature we as humans dont know how to effecively communicate our emotions feelings etc so thats why things always turn to violence.

Anyway just my 2 cents...

purely as a Christian I have always taken the line that no-body has the place to judge anybody, regardless of their race, background or even how they act, - we have no knowledge of events that lead up to them being who they are today.

Agreed, does that include people calling them lowlifed? Then I don't see anything wrong with my posts because I personally think they're lowlifed.

All whom fight not just black people.

why? the color of their skin has nothing to do with it.

In this case it does, because those whom fight are black, and they're people making the humanity look like idiots.

Everyone has morals, if they don't then its certainly their own problem.

Well to sum it up ive seen alot of things like this not only on the net but also in real life.

I have not seen a lot of this in real life, does that mean you can view this from my angle of aspect? or do you think I'm an a**hole for thinking they are lowlifed just an question to think of :p

We dont know the events that lead up to the fight. So to call someone or a particular race lowlife etc is a bit extreme.

Thats true, we don't. But as I said to ooblez:

[/QUOTE]Agreed, does that include people calling them lowlifed? Then I don't see anything wrong with my posts because I personally think they're lowlifed.
-----

So to call someone or a particular race lowlife etc is a bit extreme.

So if me or someone else called a mexican, indian, or white guy lowlifed would make it less "extreme" ? I would call those people lowlifed too if they act like lowlifed.

You might want to look up the word n**ger and find out what it means..its means ignorant.

lol I know what that word means, I've good that I've not called anyone for that word, and if you imply I did then I have to laugh.

I said I wanted to call them for that word (not because they are) but to annoy them for being such a lowlifed people, them as in those who fighted and not black people but as I'm not an racist I wont.

Instead I call them for lowlifed, which doesn't make me racist either because they are.

Hell ive even gotten into a few fights as a kid im sure we all have.

Sure I have too, but to defend myself. If you did like that girl did and smack someone's head OR started a fight with them just because they called you lowlifed for example then I agree with them that you're lowlifed too.

Its human nature we as humans dont know how to effecively communicate our emotions feelings etc so thats why things always turn to violence.

That's just crap talk, you can speak for yourself but not everyone goes around and hit other people in their heads with bottles because then everyone would be in jail right now.

And you aren't in that position to talk for every human being, you speak as if you were someone in great power or authority but as far as I can tell you're just a normal human being like myself.

That's my 0.2 cents.

// EDIT: I see my post is a bit messy, sorry to the readers!

Last edited:
I can't believe people sometimes. They are children at that....the decay of Western society? I don't know but that is wrong and it seems like when the camera is rolling it makes things worse because people start to "act" or over dramatize the situation. As for her collapsing,maybe she did it as a self defense mechanism like a possum plays dead maybe she had enough....hopefully she is OK.

Back