• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eid Mubarak

Fried

Happy Eid to all muslims at FWS!

I am a muslim and am celebrating it by going to a party.

Finally 30 days of no food is over. :jump:

Last edited:
30 days of no food? You Serious???

No, he meant to say 30 days of fasting. They are not supposed to eat from a certain time in the morning to a certain time past the afternoon. Don't know much details....:rolleyes2

you're going to a party??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! won't there be alcohol.
anyway 3id mbarak 3lek ya man, i wanted to feast but couldn't do it, but it's a good thing that we get a 3 day vacation, tomorow i have school

you're going to a party??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! won't there be alcohol.
anyway 3id mbarak 3lek ya man, i wanted to feast but couldn't do it, but it's a good thing that we get a 3 day vacation, tomorow i have school
Thanks, lol.
Muslims are forbidden to drink alcohol. We can drink beer, but non-alcohol. I've been told that Iraqi people drink more beer than English people (Non-Alcoholic).

well, cause if you drink too much, you can loose your mind, but not all muslim do that,many doys when i'm out so of my muslim will drink with me, i don't think they care that much.
yeah, and they don't eat porc, cause it has a virus that can't be killed with, and it eats ----

The answer is simple why muslims don't eat pork and drink alcohol:

It's unhealthy.

There are some rules on drinking alcohol. Some cultures allow it and some don't, some allow it if your a certain age. But I'm not too sure.

We can eat/drink ANYTHING, but not alcoholic, pork, or non-halal food.

Halal = Non-Machine proccessed food.

Your neighboors the jews also can't eat/drink similar stuff
I've got a jew friend and everytime I go there there's only organic kosher stuff in the fridge.

I eat everything, and it wouldnt be beer with no alcohol in it.

Back