• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

elerHOST offering cheap hosting and email support

desbest

elerHOST

What seperates elerHOST, from the hosting?
Why is elerHOST not 1 out of 10? Why? They're hosted by good servers. We give you shell access on request, cpanel and proper email support checked daily ( i use Opera, so i can check new mails in the sidebar) ,on top of your ftp. Cpanel allows you to create multiple mail accounts with pop3. A regular would expect all this already, but desbest has designed and made other websites but he is not launching them to the public yet and is ready to make more [site1] [site 2]. And that means dedication. desbest will make himself a personal website soon.

Safe support
These statistics confirm whether your website will stay up and online
elerHOST gives you a list of website training sites desbest has used, but there's also an faq section.
When you contact elerHOST you can expect a reply by 48 hours.
You can contact by phone (uk), support ticket, msn messenger, and google talk (jabber compatible)

Hosting Plans
There's no need to waste your money! You can use paypal meaning you can use your bank account, debit or credit card.
Php 4.4.1 // Perl 5.8.7 // MySQL 4.1.18

You can still use ftp. All accounts have unlimited emails, email lists, databases, parked/sub/addon domains, ftp accounts. There's also Fantastico giving you 30+ pre-installed scripts. Try it out.

Bigger hosting plans will come later on, and so will elerHOST offering domains.
Only elerhost.be subdomains are allowed.

Prices are in USD (United States Dollars). International Members Welcome.
SH25
250MB Space
1GB Upgradable Bandwidth
$2 / £2 monthly. Cancel anytime.

SH5
500MB Space
2GB Upgradable Bandwidth
Fantastico
$3 / £2 monthly. Cancel anytime.

S1
1GB Space
3GB Bandwidth
Fantastico
$5 / £3 monthly. Cancel anytime

Custom Plan
http://www.elerhost.uni.cc/surveyor/index.php?sid=1
or contact afaninthehouse@gmail.com or send me a pm.
Access elerHOST

Last edited:
Back