• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Email hosting wanted

masterbo

Hello,

I am in need of a shared/whatever hosting, allowing the following limits:

- disk quota 10Gb or more
- 25Gb or more traffic
- 100 or more mailboxes allowed
- 200 or more outbound emails per mailbox, daily (i.e. up to 20000 outbound emails daily for the whole account)
- standard CPanel-like set of email features (IMAP/SMTP; IMAPS/SMTPS; spam filters/forwarders, ability to install my SSL certificate etc
- host OS: Linux

The account will be used mostly for hosting email and serving several static HTML pages. Any type of account will be considered (i.e. both shared and VPS).

The budget isn't too important at the moment; I know hosting of these limits may be available at approx. 3-4$ monthly

All email legitimate, no spamming/whatever. I need solid, well-known host.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Custom Plan
12gb Disk space
50gb Bandwidth
300 mailboxes

5.50 a month.

pm me for this deal.

Hello, Most of hosts won't allow you to send 20,000/day. Mostly have limit like 200 Email/day per domain name. I would suggest you to go with VPS Server. Take a look at our offer below,

-------------------
VPS Server 1
-------------------
Ram/Memory: 512MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $12.95/mo
More Information.....
Order Now - Secure

Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation

Thanks to everyone for offers. By chance, I have found a decent email hosting provider that matches my needs.

Ummm Wajdan314, just an FYI, the norm in mail sending is abotu 200-300 per HOUR, not per day.

200 x 24 hours= 4,800 email daily the OP want's 20,000 emails.

Even if you have a valid list a shared hosting server won't do good. You need to buy a VPS.

I would recommend you get started with reseller web hosting, but it seems that you have something specific with email sending and that will be better to explain in details what you need

I would recommend you get started with reseller web hosting, but it seems that you have something specific with email sending and that will be better to explain in details what you need

That's not a secret. We with a group of developers, are setting up an Internet service. There will be several 'technical' (development and support) mailboxes (they already are rather busy), relatively low-traffic mailing list(s) and, most important, as part of the service, we use email as content delivery transport (an example of such a service: Posterous) and notifications means.

This is why I expect large traffic even in case of early stages of development/service testing. The final decision was this:

- all business-related mailboxes are hosted at a commercial provider such as RackSpace Email
- all the rest is hosted on a VPS, since no existing shared hosting provider would tolerate large influx of 'technical' email

When service enters production/stable state, all its technical email facilities will live on a powerful enough server/cluster.

Thanks.

SitePenguin can offer you email hosting for unlimited accounts plus a web based messaging system complete with registration page all for $3.99 per month. PM me for more information...

I think you need dedicated server.
And that is not email hosting
that is the hosting FOR emails and they are 2 diffrent things

there are some host providing email services check netnation email services.
normally every host allows you mail accounts even unlimited

Not spamming?

- 100 or more mailboxes allowed
- 200 or more outbound emails per mailbox, daily (i.e. up to 20000 outbound emails daily for the whole account)

Just wondering what sort of service are you planning to host?

Back