• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

emailed enom asking them to release my domainzero domain

exactly how do i get them to release my domain and what happens when this is done? do i have to find a new Domain Registrar to transfer to?

thanks

you dont need to transfer until your domain is up for renewal you will still be able to use it but you will have to move it, pay for it, or lose it when your one year is up. the whois search at enom.com will tell you when the year is up

you can also use the whois to see if its released or not type in you domain if it says status: active your good to go if it says status: registrar lock then it hasnt been removed yet. this info is available at the bottom of the whois output

Personally I'd create an account at enom, email then asking them to 'push' the domain.com into that account name, and you should be good to go. You can transfer it to another registrar later if you like.

well first as you remember domainzero gave us the ability to register only one domain name per person but anyone listened them ? :p he he so as an advice tell them only one domain at each email ;)

and you must use the words "unlock my domain" at the email.

If you are emailing enom, they don't care hoiw many you registered. I listed 5-6 of the ones I wanted changed and they did it.

well i got another one released 2 day that brings the grand total to three (3) three big domains...lol..gotta go email enom again chat later

Turm your enom domain status to ACTIVE

if it says status: active your good to go if it says status: registrar lock then it hasnt been removed yet. this info is available at the bottom of the whois output
---------------------------------------------

I don't know exactly that I do thing right or not, but if you just need yr status turn ACTIVE, it quite easy.

I did it for my domain by chance, I login in to access.enom.com and then change the name server to another one then save it, then change it again to my previous nameserver then save it. After that, I recheck my domain by enom whois and I found my domain status is ACTIVE.

Try it out and forgive me if you're not understand. My english so bad.

Khanh

Back