• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Entertainment! Free Comic!

bryonhost1

Hi!
This is rather interesting..and I'm not sure how this ties into selling Seagate and Microsoft products..but it is interesting.

I'll warn you..the layout is a bit odd. For your dining conveinence, I have supplied you with a link that will take you to the first installment page. It reads bottom to top..and you'll have to hit the "back" link to go to the next page.

As I said..a bit odd..but excellent writing and art.

http://blogs.technet.com/hhh_comic/Default.aspx?p=9

Enjoy!

Bryon

First thing I saw: "Brought to you by Microsoft and Seagate".
I immediately closed tab and removed site from history afterwards.

I couldn't find that back link, so I only read the first page. I actually enjoyed reading them. Nice artwork.

Hi!
It's at the bottom..as I said..a bit odd..still..:)

Click on "Previous Page"..and you're good to go.

Bryon

Hi!
Stupid? I wouldn't call it (or anybody) that. Poorly designed? Maybe.
Not well thought out? That's what I would suspect.

It is interesting though..I have no clue where they're going with the storyline.

Bryon

Seems an okay cartoon, with a plan, maybe, but, then, ...

Wrong way round for new starts!

It is interesting though..I have no clue where they're going with the storyline.

They fix or don't fix the computer because of a virus. two ways to go :p
They fix it, upgrade it? Tell her to be carefull what she downloads? she get's another virus?
They don't fix it, they take it to be recycled? Buy a new one? He is overjoyed that her PC is broken?

ah... I just guess I'm easily amused..

Hi!
I know many of you dis'ed this..but it really is easy to read once you've covered what's already happened.

It is quite interesting..I've quite enjoyed it.

Bryon

Back