• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Entertainment site hosting PHP/200 megs

9cy

I am offering hosting to around 20 - 40 sites entertainment based (not adult). Basicly it can be about anything gaming south park harry potter anything thats entertainment based.

Requirements are a link back to the network You get link from it. Popunder placed on your page's same code as 9CY loads once per session so a user only see's it once. You site must be ONLINE and running design or content must be reasonable.
* english content.
What you get

200 megs space
No limit on bandwidth. (theres 80mbps free on a 100mbps like to see someone use that)
FTP
PHP/Perl
Very fast server (Same as 9cy)
subdomain you.oe-network.com Or if you own domain ill host it.
Domain hosting comes with control panel subdomains extra ftp accounts etc.
Standard Paid hosting features realy no SQL or ASP though.

If your interested send me an email paul@9cy.com or post a reply here.

Send me your.
URL
Space Requirements
Current uniques/day or pageviews/day.

*Note if your site is not entertainment based but has high quality content/visitors I will consider hosting it.

Last edited:
Sound great to me.
The problem is i don't have entertainment's website right now
Can i host a music website?

You can have Counter strike website yea if it meets the Requirements

MSN I can host other types of sites icq me 61117918 or post reply here.

*edit sorry entertered wrong number fixed

Last edited:
Are you online now? How come i can't send you a message?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I Forgot.. The Bulletin Board Is About Anime. ;) If You Can Help Me To Host A Bulletin Board. It Would Be Greatly Appreciated ;)

Originally posted by XinoX
Oh I Forgot.. The Bulletin Board Is About Anime. ;) If You Can Help Me To Host A Bulletin Board. It Would Be Greatly Appreciated ;)

XinoX - There is an Anime channel on oe-network.com so maybe you could get hosting, but it depends if your forum needs mySQL or not, because oe-network does not support mySQL...

Hmm... Blizzard, So That's An Anime Network? Maybe I Would Like To Transfer My Site Over There.. It's About Gundam And Kenshin. Hmm.. About The Bulletin Board, I Would Like To Use Ikonboard For It But The Problem Is I'm Not Sure Whether My Site Would Be Hosted.. Blizzard, If You Don't Mind.. Can You Do Me A Favour By Asking 9cy Whether I Will Get Hosted Over There?

I dont think I could do the forum hosting basicly they such server resources and if some script goes loopy it crash's the server. As for the anime site long as its not hentai & meets above requirements ill host you give me a mail or icq me... I have a board script used at www.9cy.com/forum you mite want to look at or host your board elsewhere.

Hey, can you host my Half-Life map website? I've just started it, and the layout's complete. I'm currently hosting it on Multimania but it doesn't show up. Has this problem:

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mpcentral/index.php.

Reason: Document contains no data

I'm not sure why it says "Document contains no data" because I've uploaded it... Anyways, if it suddenly decides to work, take a look here: http://mpcentral.multimania.com . The map files can (and probably will) be hosted on another server so it won't eat up bandwidth. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Oops, just saw your requirements. Okay, since I've just started it, I'm not sure how many unique/page views I'll get per day. However, I'm positive I won't need 200 megabytes, and 50 - 100 should be enough. Since you can't view my site online (due to problems with Multimania), I can email my site files zipped to you for viewing. Hope you consider hosting me! :)

Last edited:
Yup to both sites.... ICQ/MSN/MAIL me

ICQ = 61117918
MAIL = paul@9cy.com
MSN = paul@9cy.com

get in contact and I will set up your accounts.

*note if your site has a decent enough design/quality and will be updated and run well the amount of visitors wont matter.*

Last edited:
Back