• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Every Video Game Retailer In My City is sold out of...

striker

Strike 3
NLC
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix??

Yes ladies and gents, it's quite sad but true. There is not 1 copy of this game available to be found anywhere this holiday season, I spent 2 hours driving around looking for it (Little Brother wanted one for x-mas).

People ACTUALLY play these games? I thought whoever played DDR was ridiculed, laughed out and left out of social life. But now I find this.

Looks like I have to get one off of damned eBay where they are going for, get this, 100+ USD + S/H!!!

What a load of crock. Now I know how those parents in those christmas movies must have felt when the toy their kids wanted was sold the F*** out. But, instead of dressing up as a superhero and terrorizing a christmas parade like arnold, I'm just gonna have to shell out a little more of the hard earned for my lack of punctuality.

And there is my Holiday B**tchin for this year.:cool2:

Supply and Demand. Demand sold out the local retailers, and short supply is driving up prices on eBay. Sucks to be you.

Oh yea, it's out of stock @ most internet retailers as well: including:

- Buy.com
- Newegg.com
- Lik-Sang.com (only import JAP version available)
- Most sites on froogle.com search.

Hurray.

BTW if some Christmas Angel has seen this in stock @ a store, I will pay 100$USD for them to ship it to Canada.

[/crossing fingers]

striker said:
BTW if some Christmas Angel has seen this in stock @ a store, I will pay 100$USD for them to ship it to Canada.

[/crossing fingers]

Heh, be prepared to pay double that in duty.

People ACTUALLY play these games? I thought whoever played DDR was ridiculed, laughed out and left out of social life. But now I find this.
There's a DDR club that formed at my school this year. It's more popular than the Halo club was last year. Then again there's also a YOGA club at my school but I don't think anyone's actually IN that.

I'll bet they are just as popular as the anime club and the males ballet crew.

EDIT: Wait do you go to High School or College?

Funny, they can't seem to shift it over here. To be honest, I'm not suprised. Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo! When did they see the need for a Mario soccer game, baseball game, party game and dancing game?! Scrap all that crap and bring me a decent mario adventure game. It pains me inside that the last decent Mario (platformer) game was in 1996. Mario sunshine is laughable. Shines? Cleaning up graffiti? ---- that, I just want to collect coins and save the princess.

Sorry, that kinda turned into a rant but seriously, what the hell Nintendo?

(Mario 64 DS was alright. Multiplayer was just embarrasing though.)

I'll have to disagree w/ you there netmaster.

I kind of enjoy the journey nintendo has taken into sports games. I'm sooooo tired of NBA Live 200x, or Fifa 200x, the same damn thing every year with one or two minor changes and a new roster, like watching it on T.V., bland, boring and garbage. And within a month, it's at the bottom of every bargain bin. Nintendo put's a cool twist on sports games using their unique characters and super powers etc. It's a refreshing change from the old crap that keeps getting re-released on the other systems.

striker said:
I'll have to disagree w/ you there netmaster.

I kind of enjoy the journey nintendo has taken into sports games. I'm sooooo tired of NBA Live 200x, or Fifa 200x, the same damn thing every year with one or two minor changes and a new roster, like watching it on T.V., bland, boring and garbage. And within a month, it's at the bottom of every bargain bin. Nintendo put's a cool twist on sports games using their unique characters and super powers etc. It's a refreshing change from the old crap that keeps getting re-released on the other systems.

Believe me, I'm still a majorly big Nintendo fanboy and the truth is I'd still be loving them when I'm on my death bed.

I agree with you on the sports front (Fifa 6000/Madden 9542). But honestly, I'd be completely in agreement with everything you said if there was actually SOME effort in these games. Nintendo isn't losing their touch but the difference between these just don't have "it". I mean, there isn't enough characters in the franchise to support these kinda games. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi etc.. the usual 8-10 in MK.

The same is very likely with these games. You can expect to find these on the bottom of the bargain bin pretty soon. They are short (but fun) and pretty lackluster considering what the Big N has given us before. :)

Either way, this is going to most sound like rambling. But really, I'd prefer Twilight Princess instead of these games. :rolleyes2

Last edited:
striker said:
I'll bet they are just as popular as the anime club and the males ballet crew.

EDIT: Wait do you go to High School or College?
High school.
There's nobody in Japanese club, the closest thing to "anime club." I think DDR swelled up because people thought it was cool and by next semester there will be nobody in it because everyone will have realized it pretty much sucks.

Sweet! After spending the day lurking around eBay like a tiger in the bushes, I managed to snatch 1 for 109USD Shipped across the border. Now, just to get the 2nd dance pad......

Back