• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Everyone+domain registration + and free hosts ?

thareef

Hello,
I don't have any idea about all these specificities of domain registration.. and I need some help...
I have my domain at namezero.com but now I need to add an email from everyone.net... and I host my website at geocities and xoom...
so I was wondering if there is a cheap and easy to use registrar (or whatever they call it) that will allow me to use everyone.net with my domain for the email.. and allow me to host my website with a free service (like goecities).. and preferably allow me to change thes webhost as often as I need...
Is that possible or is it a dream :) ?
I'de be thankful if you can help me :)
Thank you.

It will be a little slower but you could use ZoneEdit or MyInternet to control your MX record for e-mail and redirction for the sites.

Keep in mind that jiminsd's suggestions would only work if you transfered the domain. Just don't want you to get too excited thinking there might be a way to do this. There isn't (unless you move the domain). Now I don't know what the $24.95 upgrade gives you. Maybe it gives you DNS functions?

Hi,
Thanks guys for responding :) :)
I thought about upgrading the service at Namezero.. but I still won't be able to edit MX record as they told me..

I might try myinternet ..
Any other suggestions ???

Thanks a lot.

Back