• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Evolution Webhosting -- Reseller Plans starting at $5 a month!

Chris.S

Hello FWS Community!

Evolution Webhosting Is Pleased To offer The following!

Basic Reseller
7 gb of space
120 gb of bandwidth
Unlimited features
$5 Per Month
Order

Advanced Reseller
18 gb of space
320 gb of bandwidth
Unlimited features
$15 Per Month
Order

Evolved Reseller
35 gb of space
500 gb of bandwidth
Unlimited features
$30 Per Month
Order

Our support team will be glad to help you with any inquierys that you may have please leave a support ticket or try us on live chat!

http://evolutionwebhosting.com

Thanks for your time!

Chris.S

Evolution Web Hosting Rocks!

Hey my names Josh, and I've been with Evolution Webhosting for about 4 months now.

The thing i really love about them is the uptime,the speed, and the features included with my plan. My website has NEVER been down, it loads practically instantly. But whats really cool are the features. When i log in to my control panel at Evolution Webhosting this really cool screen comes up with all the Cpanel features. Then from there i can navigate easily to all of my site's main settings. From the Cpanel i can then navigate to Fantastico auto-installer which has over 30 already pre-installed content management systems and other content systems just waiting to be installed. I currently run a php-nuke website at overactiveguild.com/home
The intro site is overactiveguild.com/guild But its still under construction.
Its a site for my new World of Warcraft guild. Feel free to check it out, and register :)

I just want to say Thanks Chris!

Back