• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Exile Hosting Free Hosting CLOSED!!!!

ExileHosting

Hello all,

I have now decided to close the Exile Hosting Free Account registration simply due to the fact that 3/9 that i did accept have abused the terms of service and have decided to set up warez/illegal mp3 sites, i clearly state this in my TOS, those that are now using the space CONSTRUCTIVELY will reamin on the server, as for those that have abused it they have already been terminated and notified.

So as a conclusion THERE IS NO MORE SIGNUPS FOR EXILE FREE HOSTING im sorry guys but if people want to abuse the privalidges then fine!!!

That's the risk of the free hosting business. At least you realiced quickly, good call

Thanks Mate, i knew the risks before i started which is why i didnt announce the packages straight away. But liek people say, if you let one get away with something, then others'll want what they have!!!

Gotta treat them fairly, onto the paid hosting side again:D

As I said in another thread, I find it amazing the persistence and perseverance and patience that some hosts have. My host (iContact) still accepts free clients - which is amazing. You'd think if people have bought their domain names they'd be reliable to keep your T.O.S. The only suggestion I could have, is if you ever decide to accept free hosting again you 1. accept only sites that are developed and you can see, and 2. you don't let them have add-on domains or parked domains additionally to their main domain. I wish you well with your paid hosting, I know it wont be easy because it's so competitive and an over-saturated market. But, such is life.

Back