• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ExoCrew Free Hosting Re-Opens!

ExoWorks

Hello,

We have re-opened Free Web Hosting at Exocrew.com

Package :

- 50 MB Space
- Unmetered transfer
- PHP Enabled
- 1 mySQL Database
- 1 FTP Account
- 480 x 60 banner at top

For more information, please visit http://exocrew.com/services.php?get=free

Up in industry : 1.1 year, launched on 1st nov 2002..

Best Regards,
- Mike

No we just offer phpbb forums and IPB, you can upload your own forum if you register for the free hosting.

Last edited:
can we place the banner where we want to?
I have a design ready to use but i have specifically made a spot for the banner...

No, the banner will be placed on the top, there is no other option currently.

Make sure you have flash 7 player installed or wait for sometime to be installed when you visit the site.

Sorry, but forgot to tell you that the limit was reached, it was set to 50 ago because we didn't wanted thousands of accounts per day.
50 Accounts limit is reached.

Now it has increased by another 50...

Now you can signup again.

Regards

Originally posted by Mike_R
No, the banner will be placed on the top, there is no other option currently.

Make sure you have flash 7 player installed or wait for sometime to be installed when you visit the site.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

the page still doesnot work now..

BTW do you band any ips?

it works for me. however, the banner, i wonder if it has to be placed at the top of each page or do users that use frames be able to place it in the top of the main page?

A other one of these Community Cult site, which are not worth it you first need to post stuff on their forum to even get anything and then it goes on and on bah.

Yes, we lost the mySQL database due to a problem, users are intact though.

You need to post only for the free phpbb and ipb hosting, not for free web hosting.. get it ?

Back