• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ExStreamHost.Com - No Ads

Dan

Bullah
NLC
ExStreamHost.Com offers quality shared hosting on fast and secure Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core boxes housed in Houston, Texas.
Our services are absolutely 100% Free from any financial commitment or investment.
There is absolutely no difference between top quality premium hosting you pay for and the hosting you receive free from us. All that we ask for is a return link from your website pages using the unique Referral Link you will find in your User CP at our forums.

What You Get
1,000 MB Disc Space
5 GB Data Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico DeLuxe
5 E-mail Acounts
5 Subdomains
5 Parked Domains
5 Addon Domains
5 MySQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts
Addon Scripts
CGI Centre
PHP 4.4.6
Plus lots more.

All for just a Text Link!

All accounts can be upgraded by request. However, you must justify the upgrade and be a regular active member on our forums.

To avail of this excellent free service, you need to Register on our Community Support Forums and request. 2 Posts are required to access the PM system to collect your hosting account information if you are accepted.

All Sites Hosted By Us Must Be 100% English Only!

ExStreamHost.Com - Providing Extreme Free Hosting

Could I upload PJIRC an java applet for irc chat? If i can, you would be a great time saver as I am in need of a free host that will allow me to do so.

Nice one, I'll give it a try.

@pradana,
you can try freehostia.com. they support indonesian language.

Fantastic host. So far, very impressed. Looks like a friendly community too!

Greatly appreciate the use of your service Dan/ExstreamHost!

Cheers,

Paul.

Back