• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F34r the poewer of teh anime lair

Neat Site. :)

Couple of points:

1. If possible, try changing the background colour to a VERY LIGHT colour - not purely white though....but a very light colour.

2. Your forums' colour are totally different from the main site - maybe should blend the forums in the same colour too.

:) Overall, good Neat site - and I liked the front page welcome logo+message - should attract fans.

Originally posted by WarMachine

1. If possible, try changing the background colour to a VERY LIGHT colour - not purely white though....but a very light colour.

do you have something about a white background? :D
I'm just curious about that, you reply that every time you post a review about a site that has a white background :classic2:

I see nothing wrong with choosing a white background.. it is good already..

However, in this site.. the background can be darken or the background of table can be darken. Try to do it.. it may increase contast on the content. But I am not sure.

I saw the misplaced left border.. it is shifted lower.. not sure.. it seems that you intend to do so. ..if you intend to do so.. do it to the last border, too (the lowest one)

It is a very professional site but it lacks something. It lacks ability to attract the eye. Though it is professional, I would suggest something different rather than a black and white color scheme.

Your site is okay. Here are two points I would like to point out that maybe you could add.

1. Perhaps you add a hover color to the links.
2. Also what the hell is that blank box at the bottom?

Good job - I think it looks great...

The white background of the site suits it well. I'd keep it as it is...

Ditto the above comment about the forum colours.

A little something extra to catch the eye would be nice, though. Hovers and "adlibs" are eyecatching additions...

- Aquatix

I actually like the white, oddly enough; it goes with "anime."

My only main complaint is the logo. Sorry, man, but I jest don't like it. You should have an anime picture as a logo, with your site name overlaid it. Right now, the logo you have does nothing to identify your site. It's just "blahhhhh." :p

And, wait-- there's a second problem. Inconsistency. For some reason, you have your navigation in boxes carved into the background; then you have other aspects of your web site popping out in boxes on top of the background. Que pasa??

Back