• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fast Transfer of Huge Data Need Help!!!!

greattechie

Hi,
I want to move a huge amount of data (e.g 25 mb to 50 mb) from one remote server to another remote server.And i don't have telnet access.
Moreover i don't want to stay connected all the time.
Does anybody know a tool that can be useful to me ??
Any help in this regard would be sincerly appreciated..
Eagerly awaiting any response

Thanks/Regards
Great Techno.

I think you misunderstood his question, LeX. He wants to transfer files from one host to another. No one will be downloading the files.

Yes, you're right, I misunderstood it. I thought s/he wanted to send files from one computer to another... :eek:

FTP's your best bet, yes.

If both the hosts support FXP or host to host transfers, then, if you use cuteftp, open 2 windows; one connected to host A and the other to host B. Drag the host A files to the Host B window.

A Online Ftp Tool

Hey,

I happened to come across a site
http://www.ftpy-ah.com
this site may not be perfect but it does serve the purpose of transfer of data from one server to another. And it is unbelieveably fast.
The main problem with the site is that it does not allow you to access your local Hard Disk.
Regards,
Merryfi

Back