• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fastclick alternative?

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Hey all,

What is a good fastclick alternative?
It's been a while since I sent an email to them regarding my ads not appearing, and still no answer, I want to start looking for something similar.

Anything out there?

I have the same problem - they all redirect to 127.0.0.1 for some reason. I can't pick anything up with ad-aware either.:confused2

Originally posted by Wojtek
page cannot be found :rolleyes:

Wait a minute....
Is advertising.com loading for all of you????

If yes,
Might it be that some major advertising url's dont work from my computer???? Some ad-buster spyware or something?????
nope that page can't be loaded for me either, neither clickxchange.com site :confused2

Do you both have Kazaa Lite installed? Or Zone Alarm pro? Or Norton? They are the only programs I have installed since it started doing this.

I only have kazaa lite from the ones you named.

And it also depends WHAT did you download off kazza :confused2

it is kazaa lite, it is the HOST file in windows directory, you can edit it so it doesnt block advertising or whatever.

cos if you open hosts like i just have it has a list of banned sites. i wondered why cj ads were blocked for me. :p

also, i just deleted most sites in the HOST file and i can see advertising now and off shore clicks :p stupid file. lol

THANK YOU! It's been doing my nut for a while now, I wondered why kazaa needed a host file in the windows directory :confused2

I have kazaa lite installed, so that might be the problem :biggrin2:
that "hosts" file I had to put somewhere in my windows directory :classic2:

I renamed that file to 2222222HOSTS and well.... :(
My ads still dont appear on my site, except maybe one after I refresh like 50 times :(

However advertising.com and clickxchange.com seem to be working :)

BUT, my ads still dont show up and still no email from fastclick :angry2:

Back