• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite Video Game

Mortal Kombat series
Street Fighter series
Tekken series
Final Fantasy series
WWF Smackdown
and I have a old puzzle game named Tecmo Stackers that I play for hours on end when I'm bored.

Here you go....

(PC) - Starcraft: Brood Wars
(PSX) - Metal Gear Solid
(N64) - WWF No Mercy
(Genisis) - X-Men 2: Clone Wars
(NES) - Zelda
(GB) - Tetris

(PC) Quake 3 Arena
(PC) Need for Speed High Stakes
(PC) Homeworld
(PC) Maya
(PC) Wing Commander Series
(PC) Tie Fighter

(PSX)none heh they all sux including FF7, FF8 + FF9
(SNES) Final Fantasy 3

Arcade
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Tekken Tag Tournament

I have loads of them =)

PC: Starcraft (all time favorite), Diablo II, Curse of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, (no Monkey Island 4, because I havent bought it yet), WarCraft2, Command & Conquer 1 (NOT Red Alert 1 or 2, NOT Tiberian Sun either; it's the original), Theme Park, Pizza Tycoon (very old and small game but it's really cool)

N64: Zelda 64 (the original, I havent bought Majora's Mask yet), Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye 007 (No I didnt like Perfect Dark), Mario Party 1 and 2.

PS1: Dance Dance Revolution series, Final Fantasy 7 and 8 (no, I didn't like 9), Street Fighter Alpha 2 and 3, Wild Arms, Marvel vs Capcom

SNES: Chrono Trigger (best RPG ever IMO), Final Fantasy 6, Bomberman 1-5.

[Edited by Agum on 11-20-2000 at 04:56 AM]

Simcity 3000
The Sims (yay maxis :))
Age of empires
The Manager (old soccer manager game)
Transport Tycoon Deluxe (Yes, I'm into oldies)
Dune 2 (mother of all real time strategy)
Pizza Tycoon (Anyone have a version that doesn't crash that often under win ?)

That's about it, I don't play games too often

PC: Quake - yes the original one. Mainly capture the flag and marlinspike runes... I'm like one of the few who still prefer this game over Quake2 or Quake3. If anyone plays this game online, let me know... I can kick your booty :)

SNES: Final Fantasy 3. I still think this is the best RPG ever made.

NES: It's a tie between The Legend of Zelda and Dragon Warrior 1.... both awsome games.

I don't have any other systems except a gameboy and I never play that so...

Pong! I really like Pong. PONG RULEZ!!! How do they make that little white ball move like that???

(*Really* showing my age here. Most of you probably don't have a flipin clue what I'm talking about! :))

Originally posted by Ron Seigel
PONG RULEZ!!!

Dammit, how could I forget Pong? Thank's Ron! PONG IS VERY COOL and then there's Frogger but that's not as good as good 'ol Pong!

I'm going to have to play that now! :)

Ron,

Are you trying to say that had video games when you were a kid :)

I thought you were atleast 18 before all that stuff start to come out :)

mmm, games. let's see here...

PC - Warcraft 2, Quake (ONE! quake ONE! i am odd.), Circuit's Edge (which is a really old late-80s RPGish scifi game based on a book by george effinger, and it's just beautiful)

NES - Final Fantasy 1 and 2j, Dragon Warrior, um... wow, a whole lot of others that escape me at the moment. Oh. Earthbound.

SNES - Zelda. Oh hell yes. And Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana, etc, etc..... THE BUBBLE GAME. (actually an arcade game. but they make a snes and ps version)

PS1 - Parasite Eve, FF7, FF8, Soulcalibur, oh wow, I have to go home in like an hour, perhaps I should start on that whole packing thing.

Back