• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FinalFantasyBoard

Cal

Well.. I'm not in a rush sell, since the domain is registered till 2009.

So I'm basically looking for all offers on the domain www.FinalFantasyBoard.net

If interested, please post or PM me your offers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Actually expires in April 2009, not late, 6 months old domain no site (redirects) does it have it's own stats or was it always parked?

Actually expires in April 2009, not late, 6 months old domain no site (redirects) does it have it's own stats or was it always parked?
Sorry about that, yes Apr, but it still has 2 yrs on it.

It's a domain we use for our forum. It's basically a secondary domain name, which is parked and added on with our primary name.

Even gamerz-place.net has still to pick up a value, after what 5 years, so I think it's a case of best use it as a sub name for a section and build it up, unpark it as it's worth nothing parked.

Oh, and god make gamerz-place.net less bloated with bits it takes ages to load even on a 10M if you have anything to do with it (lose the entry page too).

Even gamerz-place.net has still to pick up a value, after what 5 years, so I think it's a case of best use it as a sub name for a section and build it up, unpark it as it's worth nothing parked.

Oh, and god make gamerz-place.net less bloated with bits it takes ages to load even on a 10M if you have anything to do with it (lose the entry page too).
It loads fine for me, however the server is REALLY bad at the moment. So that's why it loads slower for you or first time guests.

Here are some stats AT THE MOMENT, I'm sure they will build up within the 2 years.

The total number of pages that contain links to:

www.finalfantasyboard.net
Google: 9
Yahoo: 231
AltaVista: 253
AllTheWeb: 253

Number of pages that are indexed:

www.finalfantasyboard.net
Google: 0
Yahoo: 1,376
MSN: 2
AltaVista: 1,380