• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

Neeraz

As i heard here bidvertiser suspends the accounts when they reach pay limit has been proved to me. as per bidvertiser it says i clicked the ads on my site ... lolz . I can prove that i havent clicked the ads ... actually i havent opened my own site from past 16 - 17 days coz i was not at my town. and in my country internet service is avaliable only in town areas not village areas... bidvertiser sux! they have got a very nice style to earn money from avdertiser and suspend publishers.

That's not fair, actually I've got a few clicks on my Bidvertiser from unique visitors on their freewill, and it showed it up one day. When I looked at my bdv. account the next day all of the earning balance and clicks were erased. With no message, or notification.

Well Maby You have Clicked on your Own ADS.
My Adsense Account have Been Camceled When I h vae Earned 95$ (In 20 days)

Reason was: Invalid Impresions.. So Who To belive ? Bidvertiser No,ADSENSE-NO

What's the Best ad service ?

The right thing by not making to much money. Out of intrestest how many hits would this site recieve a day

Yeah bidvertiser is the WORST
My account got deleted because i was inactive for about 10 days
and wat a coincedence because i reached my pay limit like 1day before it got removed, no email notification nothing

This company has got to be the worst

Your account Termination.

Neeraz said:
As i heard here bidvertiser suspends the accounts when they reach pay limit has been proved to me. as per bidvertiser it says i clicked the ads on my site ... lolz . I can prove that i havent clicked the ads ... actually i havent opened my own site from past 16 - 17 days coz i was not at my town. and in my country internet service is avaliable only in town areas not village areas... bidvertiser sux! they have got a very nice style to earn money from avdertiser and suspend publishers.

50% of the clicks in the account, came directly from the site owner.

Good Luck with your site.

Bidvertiser

bidvertiser

50% of the clicks in the account, came directly from the site owner.

Good Luck with your site.

Bidvertiser

Haha :lol: EXCUSESSSSS! Just admit it Bidvertiser, we all know you guys aren't legit. And these guys STILL and WILL continue to make their profits EVEN if they are getting a bad reputation.

- Anubis

As I have never been suspended by an advertiser, when I get my new site up, I will give them a try ;)

i used bitvitiser and got paid fine, no problems at all, i don't see what everyone is complaining about, its a good program!

maybe i just got lucky?

I'm currently trying it, and we are 50% to the payout right now, we will have to wait and see what happens :) Also, I and my partner, NEVER click the ad's.

Seriously, people get cancelled off of AdSense and other places because they break rules and ignore the TOS. Maybe you should actually set aside ten minutes and review them?

Ok.

We where $1 away from the payout limit on Tuesday. And guess what? Wednesday morning I awake to a nice email in my inbox.

We are sorry to inform you that due to a violation of our Terms of Service, we have terminated your account. Reason for termination: Ineligible clicks generated by any of the following actions:
1. Clicks generated by the website owner.
2. Asking or encouraging users to click on the ads.
3. Creating automated scripts that generate clicks.
4. Any other method solely meant to generate clicks.

I've looked over there TOS, and so has my lawyer, both of us can not see a reason why our account was suspended. Me and my partner did not click the ad's or encourage others to do so or use scripts or any methods to generate clicks.

You have to remeber here, I tryed them out to see if this thread was in fact real, so I tryed my best to NOT break the TOS, and as far as I can tell, we did not.

They are a scam. It seems they are OK as long as it takes you longer than a month to get to the payout, but when you have a busy site and get 10,000 impressions daily with at least 20-30 clicks a day, you reach the payout in 2 weeks, and they suspend your account.

Stay well away.

All I will say is that bidvertiser isnt a scam, I've been paid already so just follow the rules and you should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
trighost said:
All I will say is that bidvertiser isnt a scam, I've been paid already so just follow the rules and you should be fine.

Did it take you longer than a month to get to the payout?

And I did follow the rules, I made sure of it.

i was 4 days away from payment last month (26th april) and they suspended me. I didnt use any scripts and didnt cheat to generate clicks.

i think bidvertiser should do what adsense does, and just dont count the clicks that are fake.

Back