• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finding Friendly Webhosts With CPanel?

Devious Design

I am looking to become a reseller. Here are the details:

1) I need hosting for my 2 personal sites and all of my new design clients.
2) Cpanel is needed.
3) I will pay $50 a year for each of my clients.
4) My 2 personal sites will be free.
5) Accepts paypal and has an actual phone.

Does that sound like a good deal?

Last edited:
im 19 and been doing this since i was 12... and i have business partners that our in their 30's soooooooooooooooooo. :)

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

3 GB space
30 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Unlimited hosted domains
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $5 per month

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at cPanel Hosting page. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have

2) Cpanel is needed.

Sounds Like can work something out. Our normal Shared 1 is 38$ a year so You are welcome to sell it to your clients at a markup and make $$. As for the toll free number you may call us via the # in my sig. Just so your aware my extension wont ring through as I'm going on vacation this weekend. We have plenty of support/sales reps to assist you though. As for your personal site WE charge 3.99$ so as long as you make atleast 1 sale at $50 (for our webhosting) In 3 months you can use that to pay for hosting.

How dose this sound?

Hello,

Deise Host can provide you with a choice of 2 Reseller plans as listed on http://www.deisehost.com/resellers.html

Have been in business since December 2006 but in the industry myself since 2003.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly via PM or e-mail from the website.

Cheers,
Dan

My Webbie Hosting's Offer

Since you're looking for a host of your several sites (your 2 sites + your clients' sites), and since you're willing to pay $50 for each of your clients' hosting account, I think it would be better and practical if you go for an account where you can manage multiple websites.

My Webbie Hosting offers its Corporate Plan. Here are the plan's features:

- only $8.95/month!
- 30 domain names hosted, 300 subdomain names hosted
- One FREE domain name registration/transfer
- domain names for only $9.50/yr (except for country domain names)
- 25 G disk space, 400 G monthly bandwidth
- UNLIMITED email accounts
- cPanel 11, multilingual and customizable (visit the demo of our control panel here)
- accepts payments through credit/debit card and PayPal
- 24/7 phone support, 24/7 ticket support, ONE-HOUR ticket response time guaranteed, chat support
- free 30+ preinstalled PHP scripts for easy activation (check the list here)
- plus more!

Please also check our Enterprise Plan (UNLIMITED domain names hosted, 40 G disk space, 400 G monthly bandwidth)

2) Cpanel is needed.

If you care about reliable and stable hosting accounts consider Daylight Networks we can give you a good % discount on each of our hosting account that you resell and keep the profits to you.

We do accept paypal and ready for you to start your business with us, if you would like to know more please consider adding us on
Msn: info@daylightnetworks.net

We have a Linux server which is very stable and 99.9% uptime guarantee that will help your business grow.

Hello,

Deise Host can provide you with a choice of 2 Reseller plans as listed on http://www.deisehost.com/resellers.html

Have been in business since December 2006 but in the industry myself since 2003.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly via PM or e-mail from the website.

Cheers,
Dan

I'm sorry, I forgot where this site was... Been looking for it all day.
Gmail me @ deviousdesigner please.

Last edited:
According to your requirements, I think I know a plan that will meet your needs. It features 1TB of space and 3000GB bandwidth/monthly. There are a lot of other features and it’s more advanced than you think. We meet your requirements and we think you will have enough space to host all of your clients. Please check out our website and let us know if you have any questions. Website: http://www.wdint.net

Back