• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FineClicks.com

I signed up with fineclicks.com and I see that it is CPA-advertising. Can anyone tell me here if this earns something or that I have to take CPM/CPC advertising?

cpa does earn you money you just have to choose the programs well for your site.

Once you made enough you can then go into fineclicks pay per click programs, I think its $25 you have to earn before you can be accepted into it.

SI uses FineClicks both as a merchant and as an affiliate and we are pleased on both accounts.

If you'd like a first hand account as to how Chet from FineClicks looks after his affilaites I suggest you read this thread.

You can certainly earn with fineclicks CPA. They have plenty of offers to choose from, so if one doesn't work, choose something else :classic2:

I don't know if it was the way I tried to use fineclicks or what, but I did not even earn enough to have one check sent to me. I think that theres a future in fineclicks but they have much room for improvement.

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
I think that theres a future in fineclicks but they have much room for improvement.

WabbyTwax:
How is that? I am always open for suggestions you know :classic2:

Well I ran banners and textlinks for things like the free christmas music, the american flag pin, the buddy icons .. and I'm a buddy icon website! But for some thingsl ike the buddy icons.. I wasnt getting credit even when I tried it myself. I still have an account with fineclicks and I may go back and try some of your new advertisers. Fineclicks is reliable when it comes to getting paid, its just that I couldn't find an attractive enough offer both for my visitors and for me. I figured that when I would have access to the CPC advertisers I would do much better, but like right now there are only 3 that I see and they don't appeal to my visitors and I'd be lucky to get any clicks (legitimately). I would not want to disguise an image or text link in order to get clicks because I know that your advertisers would not want people to click and not actually be interested in what they find there.

Hello,

I think that CPA is a very effective tool... But not for everyone.

Some sites will *thrive* on CPA campaigns, making more than they would with raw-CPM, and some will make absolutely zip.

Either way, FineClicks is a great company and they should be helpful (and once you get a check from them you can access their CPC programs!)

Back