• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Five Free Accounts by MeemSites.com

sasjamal

Standard Plan
350 MB Storage
5 GB Transfer
cPanel
$50.00 a year normally

I am selling 5 of these accounts for Your Participation in helping me make MeemSites into a better company.

Conditions of your Participation?
1. You have to own your own domain name.
2. You have to have a website.

If you already have a website, and want to look for a new host, or just want to host another website, then I will give you Free Life time Hosting for our Standard Plan.

note: If you do not have a website, please do not reply to this.

To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is come and post on MeemSites Forums. After you have made 5 posts, simply open up a support ticket, with your user id, your domain name and you will be given this account.

The other condition is all customer support for these accounts must be done through the Forums after your account is Active.

To begin click here

note: They cannot just be totally useless posts lol ;)

Wait a minute. You have topic "Five Free Accounts by MeemSites.com" and you say
I am selling 5 of these accounts for Your Participation in helping me make MeemSites into a better company
. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yes lol

I was not sure of my offer would actually Qualify as a Free Offer, plus its not Monetary so I figured its still free, even though, the person does just a lil bit of work to get it? I dunno... What do you think? :confused:

What do you mean by the word "Monetary" (As you see from my avatar, i am not an English-man - but still speaks quite gut.)

I think "selling" was the wrong word, but he's saying...there's no actual "money" that has to be paid. But a little effort (posting in the forums) is required.

I don't mind posting. You only have to register once, and it only takes 5 minutes, and I love throwing my $0.02 where it does or doesn't belong :p

sasjamal - let me throw this past ya. I have a website that I ran for a almost a year that I recently took down because I couldn't afford to run it anymore. Bandwidth issues, actually. It's a webcam community, that operates using webcam software I wrote that posts snapshots every 10 seconds to a MySQL database. The problem is that I built up many more users than I could afford to handle.

You mentioned that you're trying to make MeemSites into a better company. What did you have in mind? Surely just a few posts on the forums isn't enough! What could I do with my webcam community site to help your hosting service prosper? Any ideas? For free hosting it's better than nothing, because the site's doing nothing but sitting on my hard drive waiting to go back online as soon as I figure out a better plan for it =)

That's all it says to do! As long as you used your messageboard nickname and your domain name, it's fine. =) I'm guessing by the fact that Sasjamaal read my post, then left, that he's declined my offer. I can't just go show him my domain name and expect a positive response, because the site I mentioned in my post, isn't what's on there.

Oh yeah, go take a look at what I *do* have there. http://www.snipples.com/ - What's wrong with this picture? :p

Back